In The News
KeepTree in the News
- May 12BBC News Business – “The Businesses Inspired By Serious Illness”
- May 11Lifestyle blog talks about how much there is to do in NYC - including Rent a Grandma!
- May 9Yahoo News picks up the Esquire article about "Granny On-Demand"
- May 6Univision - "Una empresa neoyorkina ofrece abuelas de alquiler para el Dia de las Madres"
- May 6Pix11 News - "Army of grandmas' descend on NYC to give out hugs in honor of Mother's Day"
- May 6Esquire - "A Start-Up Is Dispatching Grandma's To Hug You This Mother's Day"
- May 5WJBR FM Radio Picks Up Granny On-Demand Promotion Online and On-Air
- May 3Japanese language New York news site, the Daily Sun, covers the KeepTree Mother's Day promotion
- May 3AOL - "Website offers 'granny on-demand' service in honor of Mother's Day"
- May 2Replace your mother with a free grandmother, thanks to brands
- May 2You Can Rent a Grandma This Friday Before Mother's Day
- April 19Vift Launches New Data Analytics Dashboard For E-Commerce Marketers
- April 5DC Military Magazine: TroopTree Helps Military Families Stay Close Even When Far
- April 1Internet Retailer Magazine: Top 5 Metrics E-Commerce Marketers Should Track.
- March 25Small businesses share their successful video marketing campaigns, and Vift is included.
- March 10Huffington Post: "Why Gift Recipients Don't Get Any Love From Retailers"
- February 24KeepTree profiled as a start-up that successfully reinvented itself using it's technology to create Vift
- February 12Vift Break-Up Kit Profiled as the #1 Choice (of 6) To Break-Up Before Valentine’s Day
- February 11Yahoo! News Canada - “Send Your Ex on a $3,000 Alaskan Cruise Through a Break-Up Kit.”
- February 11Consumer Affairs - “Could Personalized Video Message Help Save Millennials From Thoughtless Gift-Giving?”
- February 10Elite Daily - “This Company Will Dump Your SO For You In The Nicest Way Possible”
- February 10DailyDot - “Breaking up is hard to do, but it’s easier when you do it over video.”
- February 10"New service helps you break up with your sig-O for Valentine's Day"
- February 10"Want to be Single by Valentine's Day? Break-up kit has you covered."
- February 9Vift launches a Valentine’s Day Break-Up Kit
- February 9Huffpost - KeepTree CEO Op-Ed on Antiquated E-Tail Gift Giving Options
- February 1Huffpost - Vift profiled as part of "6 Small Businesses Share Successful Video Marketing Campaigns"
- January 13KeepTree CEO - "7 Things I Learned on My Deathbed About Being an Entrepreneur"
- December 10Entrepreneur Magazine - How This Entrepreneur's Near-Death Experience Inspired a Million-Dollar Business
- November 6 ABC News - TroopTree Offering Free Video Services for U.S. Military
- November 6 Fox News: Send Messages to Our Troops
- November 5 ABC 3 Santa Barbara: Thank You Videos for Veterans Day through TroopTree
- November 2PSFK - Pair Up Your Holiday Gifts With a Video Message
- November 1Payment Quarterly - Taking Gifts to the Digital Age
- October 2Brands Integrate Video Into Email To Capitalize on Engagement
- September 8Inc. Magazine Interviews KeepTree CEO on Living Your Best Life
- August 27PYMNTS.com - How Vift Reinvents Gift Giving
- August 20Internet Retailer Magazine: "Do You Want a Video With That?"
- February 25 KeepTree Keeps University Alumni Connected With Their Alma Mater
- February 4 Fox News: Helping Military couples come together on Valentine's Day
- April 30 KeepTree Allows Users To Make Bank With Their Video Content
- April 23 ABC News: Dad Records Messages for Kids to Be Played After He Dies
- March 5 Get In the Last Word - Even After You're Dead
- February 11 Facing Mortality Gives Birth To New Technology
- January 9 KeepTree Modernizes Pen Pal Program by Utilizing Video
- January 3 INSIGHT: 6 Mobile Messaging VC Investments You Might Have Missed In 2013
- November 26 KeepTree Makes Capturing, Saving and Sharing Private Videos a Cinch
- November 11 Veterans Day gone high-tech: Ways technology can help you help a soldier
- July 9 Blue Ridge Networks and KeepTree Reach Agreement
- June 18 KeepTree Names Nobuyuki Idei, Former Chairman and CEO of Sony Corp, as Chairman of Advisory Board
- April 2 KeepTree Announces $2.62 Million Investment from Japan’s Faith, Inc. and Others
- January 8 TroopTree.com Expands National Guard Reach to South Dakota and North Dakota
- December 25 TroopTree mentioned in NBC News column about communication between deployed troops and families
- December 21 KeepTree Announces Launch of New Mobile iPhone App
- December 6 KeepTree.com and Sony Vaio Help Connect Families and Thank Our Troops
- November 10 TroopTree.com To be Featured as the Resource of the Week on Army Wives Network
- October 18 KeepTree.com Amplifies Voters’ Voices in Obama vs. Romney
- August 14 Lon Levin, President of SkySevenVentures and Co-Founder of XM Satellite Radio, Joins KeepTree.com
- June 19 TroopTree.com Expands Free Video Message Services to Arizona and Nebraska National Guard
- May 30 25 NFL, NBA, and Boxing Stars Record Thank You Videos to U.S. Troops Using KeepTree.com
- May 8 KeepTree.com Salutes the Troops with NFL Stars, as Part of NFL Takeover Weekend in Las Vegas
- May 1 TroopTree.com Connects New Yorkers in Iraq and Afghanistan with Family Back Home
- February 14 KeepTree.com Gets F.A.B-ulous for NYC Fashion Week
- February 14 KeepTree.com, the creators of the unique web-based video messaging, archiving, and future delivery service
- February 14 KeepTree will provide guests at the F.A.B. event the ability to record and share videos live from a video booth
- January 4 The 2nd Brigade, 4th Infantry Division talks about TroopTree on Facebook
- December 25 First Post picks up Frank Luntz C-SPAN appearance about TroopTree.com
- December 19 TroopTree Press Release on Yahoo Finance Business Wire
- December 19 TroopTree Press Release on Financial.de in Germany
- December 19 TroopTree Press Release on CNBC
- December19 TroopTree Press Release on FinanzNachrichten in Germany