TroopTree.com is a FREE video communication service provided by KeepTree.com, for deployed military to keep in touch with friends and family back home. Because TroopTree.com does not require both users to be on-line at the same time, Trooptree is perfect for keeping in touch across time zones or across the globe.
- Using a webcam or iPhone, deployed troops can record videos for friends and family back home, and the recipients can watch these videos any time and then reply with a video of their own. Recipients are notified by email that they have a new video waiting for them at TroopTree.com
- TroopTree.com also allows users to set the delivery date of the video to any date in the future, so when internet access is unpredictable, a soldier can still make sure that their child gets a video delivered on their birthday.
- Recipients can archive the videos forever on our server for free, so families will always be able to keep those video memories if something unfortunate happens to a loved one.
- TroopTree.com also features a "Thank You Vault" where members of the public can come to record videos either thanking or showing support for our troops. People from around the country, including celebrities and athletes have recorded videos for you!
- Record a bedtime story for your kids when you are on the road, share some personal thoughts with loved ones so they can treasure them FOREVER, or just share a fun story about life with someone far away, or around the block.
TroopTree™ Syncs with Facebook – just choose to "Sign up with Facebook" and:
- All of your Facebook friends will be accessible as contacts in TroopTree.
- Your profile will be automatically filled in with your Facebook information
- Your messages will be delivered to your Facebook contacts either by email, or if they don’t have their email listed, through a Facebook wall post (wall post privacy is protected, so only the recipient’s Facebook account can access the video – only a thumbnail will show up on their wall)
- You can share your videos on your own Facebook wall.
- Facebook birthday alerts will be imported to your TroopTree alert tab.
Use your computer’s webcam to connect directly with TroopTree’s servers. Once you sign in, just click the "Record" tab and then the video screen. Your Adobe Flash Player security will ask you if TroopTree has permission to access your webcam, click "Allow". After the countdown, you will be ready to start recording your video. Plus "Upload from Computer" allows you upload prior recorded videos and send them.
Once you record a KeepTree video, you have many different options for sharing the video:
- Recipients Only – your video will be sent only to the recipients you choose, and nobody else will be able to access it.
- To Your Entire CONTACT LIST – your video will be sent out to all of the recipients you choose, but all of your contacts will be able to access it
- Public – only the recipients that you have marked will receive the email alert, but anybody who visits your page will be able to see the video. Recipients will be able to forward your video to anybody, and your video will be posted in our Global Video Vault.
Decide When to Send (or to keep it in your own VideoVault™)
The most innovative part of KeepTree’s service is our patented (pending) FutureSend™! When you record a KeepTree video, you can have your video delivered immediately, or you can select the day of delivery, any day in the future!
- Quick Send – this option allows you to deliver messages immediately.
- FutureSend™ – this option lets you deliver messages any time in the future! Even 30 years from now!
- Keep Forever – videos are stored forever in your VideoVaultTM and not sent to anybody.
TroopTree is always FREE for military families, with a TroopTree Account, you can:
|Storage Capacity||1000 Mb|
|Back-up||Double backed up in the U.S. and overseas|
|Schedule Delivery||Anytime in the future|
|Access to Video Vault for Storage||Yes|
|Create A Free Account|
Not Military? Click here
For more information contact:
333 7th Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10001 USA
Phone: +1 646 205 3610
Fax: +1 646 205 3609
Info at KeepTree.com